2.000 € (bindende)
The plastic granulator is designed for industrial use.
Application: size reduction of all kinds of plastics, such as ABS, POM, PA6, PE, PP, PG and PET.
Plant consists of a granulator with belts and a bottle bunker. Material is fed into the bunker via feed belt. A conveyor belt with an all-metal detector transports the material from the bunker to an infeed screw conveyor. This transports the tested material into the granulator. The granulator is located in a soundproof booth.
Design for PET
Tonnage: 3,0 t/h
Volume flow: 60 cbm/h
Speed: 0 ,8 m/s
center distance: 11,2 m
Angle of kink: 30
Belt width: 1 .000 mm
Bulk height: 34 mm
Model: 20M2 V2A
Gear motor: 7,5 kW
Control: centralized via granulator
Volume: approx. 20 cbm (m3)
dimensions (H x W x D): 4.400 x3.300 x 3.300 mm
weight: approx. 27,0 t
including discharge unit with central discharge onto a conveyor belt
belt length: 3.500 mm
belt width: 416 mm
Guide profile height: 60 mm
Drive bar height: 500 mm
Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 3 ,550 x 780 x 2,350 mm
weight: 250 kg
Model: S + S Primus 600
Sensitivity: 5 cFe (adjustable)
Warning: warning light
Control: integrated in granulator on control side
scanning side: 600 mm
Passage width: 840 mm
Passage height: 400 mm
weight: approx. 150 kg
Gear motor: 7,5 kW
Model: CentriCut 44 SR 55 kW
Electrical data: 55 kW (50 Hz, 400 V)
Feeding screw: 55 kW (50 Hz, 400 V)
Rotor diameter: 440 mm
Rotor knife length: 272 mm
Number of knife holders: 5
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,850 x 1,070 x 1,705 mm (closed and without control cabinet)
weight: 2 ,0 t
Details: walk-in, 2 doors, demountable side walls, air circulation
dimensions (L x W x H): 2.700 x 2.300 x 2.500 mm
Weight: 1 ,3 t
This auction is held in cooperation with a dealer active on Maschinensucher since 2012.
BEHANDLING AF BETALINGER
STADLER KEPPLER FS 480
NUGA ClassCUt500R 30kw
Stadler FT S6-4000-M1
Stadler Anlagenbau GmbH PPK 2000
sonstige CentriCut Schneidmühle Typ CC 22
Samsung SL 150/2
Hunkeler System AG sorting line
Dörries Scharmann Solon 3 ZUM SONDERPREIS ABZUGEBEN
Hartl Cityhopper 12/4
The contractual language is German. The German version of these Auction Conditions shall prevail. The English version is for information purposes only.
- Auction goods are sold on behalf of and for the account of the seller cooperating with Machineseeker Group GmbH.
- All prices and bids are net prices and do not include VAT.
- Stated dismantling and loading costs are binding.
- All information is provided to the best of knowledge – Machineseeker Group GmbH generally recommends to inspect used machinery.
- Bidding is reserved for commercial buyers – sale exclusively to commercial buyers.
- The duration of an auction may be subject to change.
- By placing a bid, the prospective buyer declares herself/himself to be knowledgeable and informed with regards to auction good(s).
- Submitted direct or maximum bids are binding.
- Machineseeker Group GmbH reserves the right to examine incoming bids. Bids can be rejected or cancelled without providing reasons.
- The winning bid is designated at offer period end, conditional to the minimum price defined by the seller.
- In case of acceptance of a bid, Machineseeker Group GmbH charges an auction fee of 18,0 % net on the buyer’s net bid.
- The General Auction Terms of Machineseeker Group GmbH apply.